Friday, July 17, 2009

New Shops on Etsy that I enjoyed browsing

Did you know about a feature on etsy that allows you to find out about new shops?

Well, I just recently discovered it and really took pleasure in the journey that it took me on of new shops on etsy and shops where an item has been recently purchased.

When you go to the etsy homepage you should discover a POUNCE button in the lower left corner. By clicking it you will arrive at a page where you can click on the top of the page the UNDISCOVERED or JUST SOLD buttons. Try them and see what they bring.

Here are some shops that I found and wanted to share with you because of the quality of the work and range of concept. Check them out an tell me what you think.

ImaSallyPants.etsy.com


zanneavenue.etsy.com


CarolOnEdge.etsy.com


loloINK.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment