Friday, September 11, 2009

Busy September

I'm sitting on my butt and NOT twirling a mandrel in my hand for a change.

September has and will be very busy for me as I prepare for two SOWAs
  • this Sunday, September 13; it's not going to rain - wheheeeee!!!
  • and next week-end for both days September 19 & 20. It's the South End Open Studios week-end and I can't wait to be there.

On September 20th, after the show I will get in my car and head to Snow Farm - I'm teaching a week-long workshop. I can't wait to meet new students and some returning ones whose sense of humor I appreciate very much.

The next day my workshop is over Sam and Tony - good and lucky friends of ours :) - are getting married and I know it's going to be a great party and wonderful energy. Many many years filled with health and spiritual wealth and a house of stone.

Whew! Now I have to do all this :)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment